Probabilistic identification of simulated damage on the Dowling hall footbridge through Bayesian finite element model updating.Behmanesh, Iman.
This paper presents a probabilistic damage identification study on a full-scale structure, the Dowling Hall footbridge, through a Bayesian finite element (FE) model updating. The footbridge is located at Tufts University and is equipped with a continuous monitoring system that measures its ambient acceleration response. A set of data is recorded once every hour or when triggered by large vibration... read more
- Structural control (Engineering)
- Structural health monitoring.
- Medford (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- Tufts University. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- This is the pre-peer reviewed version of the following article: Behmanesh I. and Moaveni B. (2015), Probabilistic identification of simulated damage on the Dowling Hall footbridge through Bayesian finite element model updating, Struct. Control Health Monit., 22, pages 463-483, which has been published in final form at doi: 10.1002/stc.1684. This article may be used for non-commercial purposes in accordance with Wiley Terms and Conditions for Self-Archiving.