Residential neighborhood effects.Ioannides, Yannis Menelaos.
This paper reports an empirical investigation of housing maintenance decisions which allows for social interactions within small residential neighborhoods with data from the American Housing Survey for 1985 and 1989. The study explores a neglected feature of the data, namely the availability of data of neighborhood clusters for metropolitan areas in the United States, with neighborhoods consisting... read more
- Neighborhoods--United States.
- Social interaction--Economic aspects.
- Dwellings--Social aspects--United States.
- Housing--United States.
- Economics--Sociological aspects.
- United States.
- Tufts University. Department of Economics.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Ioannides, Yannis M. 2002. "Residential neighborhood effects." Regional Science and Urban Economics 32(2): 145-165. doi:10.1016/S0166-0462(01)00082-5.