What NASA Has to Offer.Hammer, David (David M.)
NASA and Afterschool Programs: Connecting to the Future argues that the afterschool arena is uniquely suited for implementing learning experiences that can contribute significantly to engagement, capacity, and continuity, and make that personal connection to science. The report is informed by an eighteen-month study and demonstration project that included a scan of existing science programming in ... read more
- Science--Study and teaching.
- After-school programs.
- After-school programs--New York (State)--New York--Case studies.
- Tufts University. Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- Tufts University. Department of Education.
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Hammer, David & Janet Coffey. "What NASA Has to Offer." In NASA and Afterschool Programs: Connecting to the Future, edited by Gretchen Walker, Ellen Wahl, & Luz M. Rivas, 76-83. Washington, DC: NASA, 2005.