Challenges and Possibilities of Meaningful Assessment in Large Lecture Introductory Physics.Hammer, David (David M.)
My main purpose in this paper is to describe my own attempts as a practitioner to enact and promote meaningful practices of assessment — of students in my course and, more important, by students in my course.
- Physics--Study and teaching.
- Problem solving in children--Case studies.
- Thought and thinking.
- Educational evaluation.
- Tufts University. Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- Tufts University. Department of Education.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Hammer, David. "Challenges and Possibilities of Meaningful Assessment in Large Lecture Introductory Physics." Background Paper for the National Study of Education in Undergraduate Science, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, 2012.