Political disquisitions, or, An enquiry into public errors, defects, and abuses : Illustrated by, and established upon facts and remarks, extracted from a variety of authors, ancient and modern : calculated to draw the timely attention of government and people to a due consideration of the necessity and the means of reforming those errors, defects and abuses, of restoring the Constitution and saving the state.Burgh, James, 1714-1775.
Volumes 1 and 2 of 3.
- Political science--Early works to 1800.
- Political ethics--Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain--Politics and government--1760-1789.
- Great Britain--Colonies--Administration--Early works to 1800.
- United States--Politics and government--1775-1783.
- Electronic books.
- Permanent URL