A view of the internal policy of Great Britain : in two parts. Part I. Of the alterations in the constitution, from the reign of Henry the seventh to the End of George the Second; representing the reciprocal Effects, which these and Commerce have had on each other. Part II. Of the various stages of political society, and the Principles upon which they move, drawn from History, and Nature. With an Application to the Interest of Great Britain, shewing the great Improvement this Island is capable of in respect to Numbers, Riches, and Powers and that it does not depend on Foreign Connexions, however useful, but on itself alone.1764
1 online resource (xxiii, , 288 p.)
- Great Britain--Politics and government--1485-1603.
- Great Britain--Politics and government--1603-1714.
- Great Britain--Politics and government--1714-1760.
- Great Britain--Economic policy--18th century.
- Duodecimo format (Printing)--England--London--18th century.
- Autographs (Provenance)
- Electronic books.
- Permanent URL